Thursday, November 13, 2008

National Game @ Your Library Day

Okay, I have no idea who invented this (or why) but in honor of National Game @ Your Library Day, I have decided to put the fun in library (that doesn't really make sense, does it?)

Anyway. Who knew that we have a ton of video games in the library? We have some in the Multimedia library and some in the music library (Did you know we have a professor here who writes music for video games?).

I hereby pledge that when I finish playing Morrowind, I will donate it to the library. Of course it could take many months. ;)

Also, in honor of this day, I would like to share with you this very fun (remember that I am a librarian) game about the Library of Congress classification system. I scored 4400. If you can prove to me that you beat me, maybe I will give you a prize. :)

No comments: